Live the island dream with the Hampshire Kitchen Island!
Built with solid ash beaded in-frame shaker doors, the frame provides additional strength to the cabinet and creates a beautifully detailed beaded feature. The cabinet built from Oak MFC (a manufactured wood board) has a hard-wearing surface, making it ideal for any items to store without worrying about damage.
Finished with painted tongue and groove panels adding to the luxurious finish on this magnificent piece of furniture, the Hampshire Kitchen Island will add a splash of personality to any culinary space.
Available in 128cm wide x 98cm deep
Customise your product with the options of:
- Paint: A choice of on-trend Farrow and Ball colours
- Worktop: Painted Slab, Premium Oak or Arctic Carrara Quartz
- Choice of Luxury Handles.
Price includes a painted worktop. Upgrade to our Premium Oak Worktop (Grade A oak with zero knots and only the finest pieces of oak used) or a stylish Quartz Worktop.
All LHF products come with:
- A 10 Year Guarantee;
- Blum fittings including soft-close drawers with a 20-year guarantee;
- Hand sprayed finish with a hard-wearing paint;
- Outstanding customer service;
- Manufactured with care in our UK workshop.
This product is available in bespoke sizes or colours. Other quartz worktop types are available. Please get in touch with us here to enquire about bespoke sizes, colours or finishes.
Please see this link for our current lead time.